After #COVID19: Are We Prepared For The Next Pandemic?
Insight examines how the COVID-19 pandemic has advanced areas like vaccine science, as well as gave the world different strategies on how to reduce transmission of the virus, through social distancing and mask mandates. Yet, the pandemic also exposed structural deficiencies, like vaccine inequality and mismanagement by governments. As wildlife consumption returns in parts of Asia, the threat of outbreaks of zoonotic diseases similar to COVID-19 remain. Climate change and deforestation have increased contact between animals and humans, adding to the risk. The COVID-19 pandemic is near its end, but is the world prepared for future outbreaks? Have we learned valuable lessons from COVID to deal with diseases like Monkeypox, or will we repeat our mistakes?
- Duration: 45:53
covid19, news, news 2022, coronavirus,
- Oxygen Crisis: Covid Hospitals & Patients Cry For Help As India's Oxygen Demand Outstrips Supply05:19
- One year after the start of the pandemic #COVID19 #CORONAVIRUS02:52
- FDA gives yes to #Covid19 rapid test00:57
- #COVID19: The struggle continues in hospitals one year after the pandemic.02:30
- Coronavirus: 4 features that make #Covid19 so dangerous06:02
- What are the sequelae of the omicron variant #Covid19 #Coronavirus.09:58
- Mexico prepared well against the pandemic02:01