Why was this baby born with #COVID19 antibodies?
A health care worker in Florida, who was vaccinated at 36 weeks of pregnancy, gave birth to a baby girl who was born with COVID-19 antibodies. It is the first case of a newborn with these defenses after the mother was immunized, her doctors say.
- Duration: 02:06
- Rare Baby Zonkey Born in Mexico Zoo01:06
- Florida baby born with #COVID19 antibodies01:33
- Why do some Mexicans not believe in #Covid19?05:15
- Madonna: "I'm going to breathe the air with coronavirus"00:48
- Why millions won't be able to get vaccinated against #covid19 until 2022.02:51
- Baby Born on Texas Highway02:24
- Giant Baby Born in Germany00:49