#COVID19: The struggle continues in hospitals one year after the pandemic.
United Memorial Medical Center Hospital in Houston has fewer COVID-19 patients. However, most of them are very ill, so they have added a hibernation technique to lower body temperature and improve oxygenation.
- Duration: 02:30
- One year after the start of the pandemic #COVID19 #CORONAVIRUS02:52
- 2020, a year marked by the coronavirus pandemic03:18
- In this way, the remains of a relative abroad could be repatriated02:52
- Pandemic makes 2020 the deadliest year in the nation's history00:46
- Venezuela falls into chaos after pandemic product shortage02:09
- Racism against the elderly for fear of the coronavirus01:17
- Second year of pandemic "could be even tougher," warns #WHO00:49