#COVID19: Hispanic and black children, the most affected by the pandemic in the country.
Of every 10 child deaths from COVID-19, three are reported to be Hispanic children. In addition, of the 2,060 children diagnosed with multisystem inflammatory syndrome, 69% were Hispanic or African-American children.
- Duration: 03:14
- United States Reports More Mexican Deaths From Coronavirus00:59
- These are the countries most affected by covid1901:10
- They name their children in honor of the pandemic.01:01
- A disease linked to #COVID19 is affecting Hispanic children.03:00
- Who has been most affected by #Covid19 in Mexico?04:52
- #COVID19: Country could enter a fourth wave of pandemic02:06
- Clowns arrested for attending funeral in Peru01:44