Who has been most affected by #Covid19 in Mexico?
Of the 91,895 deaths officially registered in Mexico by #COVID19, as of November 1, 63.93% are men and 36.07% women; more men have died.
- Duration: 04:52
coronavirus, covid19, Mexico, pandemia, cuarentena, nota, noticias, noticia,
- These are the countries most affected by covid1901:10
- More than 11 thousand infected by covid19 in Mexico01:26
- One year after the start of the pandemic #COVID19 #CORONAVIRUS02:52
- #COVID19: Hispanic and black children, the most affected by the pandemic in the country.03:14
- January would be the month with the most deaths by #Covid19 in Mexico03:54
- Se arroja paciente con #COVID19 de tercer piso de hospital en Hidalgo12:51
- New #Covid19 strain detected in Mexico01:41