Quarentenials, the babies born in the #COVID19 pandemic.
Babies one to two years old, who have been colloquially dubbed 'quarantenials' because they were born in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, are growing up in special circumstances of isolation and lack of socialization.
- Duration: 03:53
- Why was this baby born with #COVID19 antibodies?02:06
- This is how birthdays celebrate the world in the face of the Covid19 pandemic01:13
- Inside - Don't Let AIDS Destroy Their Future01:22
- In Vitro Fertilization and Childhood Cancer05:00
- Pictures of babies born in their bag of amniotic fluid go viral02:05
- HIV Men Can Have Healthy Children05:00
- After #COVID19: Are We Prepared For The Next Pandemic?45:53