Here's what we know about the rare fungal infection attacking #Covid19 patients in India.
In India, hospitals are seeing an alarming increase in cases of mucormycosis, an infection that can cause blindness or death in patients treated for coronaviruses.
- Duration: 01:45
- What we know about gunman after 6 killed, 24 injured in Chicago Fourth of July parade shooting02:28
- What we know about Trump’s COVID diagnosis l03:19
- Here's what we know about #ElMarro's arrest03:15
- What you need to know about hospital availability06:35
- What is happening in Sudan? Here's what we know about the conflict.02:27
- What you should know about the #Omicron variant, is there anything to be concerned about?05:26
- "Tsunami" of #COVID19 in India.12:32