What do we know about monkeypox or monkeypox and how dangerous is it?
The smallpox vaccine is 85% effective in preventing monkeypox, but since the disease has been eradicated, it no longer occurs.
- Duration: 01:32
SALUD, VIRUELA SIMICA, VIRUELA DEL MONO, MONO, SALUD
- Monkeypox: These are the ways of contagion07:13
- Monkeypox: What is it and how is it transmitted?07:31
- What we know about the suspected case of monkeypox in Puerto Vallarta07:48
- WHO declares monkeypox a public health emergency03:20
- San Francisco declares public health emergency for monkeypox02:10
- Biden administration declares monkeypox a public health emergency00:46
- Monkeypox case confirmed in United States04:11