Iran's revenge for the murder of General Soleimani will be "throwing the US out of the region"
Iran says the final revenge for the murder of General Soleimani will be to expel the US region of. The Persian president has said after the attack of the Islamic Republic against the US bases in Iraq last night. In addition, from Tehran they warn that if Washington returns to the load with its offensives, there will be consequences.
- Duration: 06:55
- Strike on Iran will not stop its nuclear program09:14
- Iran's statements reflect a limited response to the murder of Soleimani02:01
- Zakaria: Trump throwing out US leadership role01:46
- Death of powerful Iranian general in US bombing in Iraq02:28
- Revenge or political issue not ruled out in murder of Congresswoman Gabriela Marín01:44
- #NEWS: Angry mourners chant 'death to America’ after top Iranian general assassinated08:55
- US to block Iran's access to $6 billion04:03