Donald Trump: US Military "saved many lives" by killing Soleimani's "monster"
Donald Trump said on January 7 that "many lives were saved" by killing Iranian General Qassem Soleimani. The US president said Soleimani was "a terrorist" with a "horrible" past. He argued that the general was "traveling with the head of Hezbollah" and that they were "planning something."
- Duration: 01:04
- Donald Trump impeached by US House04:52
- #FloridaShooting: Student says heroic janitor saved many lives during shooting07:48
- Donald Trump calls Soleimani 'monster', says 'a lot of lives were saved04:35
- Donald Trump Says "Many" Many Many Times01:34
- US health secretary: #WHO failure to obtain information cost many lives09:56
- Trump praises military: 'The future belongs to us'02:12
- Donald Trump To Ban Transgender In Military01:58