Did Soleimani plan an imminent "attack" against the United States ?: Democratic senator demands "see evidence"
Democratic Senator Robert Menéndez spoke with Juan Carlos López about US tensions. with Iran and the situation in Venezuela. Menendez asks to see evidence from the Trump administration to confirm that Iran's attacks on the US they were, in fact, imminent as the administration has said to justify the military attack that ended the life of Iranian General Qasem Soleimani.
- Duration: 09:10
- United States kills Iranian military commander Qassem Soleimani in bombing in Baghdad airport08:27
- Frustrated attack against the Pope in United States00:24
- Trump Launches Tirade Against Democratic Senator00:42
- Barack Obama says YES TO WAR WITH SYRIA06:39
- Did the pandemic contribute to the homicide crisis in the United States?03:49
- Did the polls fail again in the United States?05:22
- Mexican President was spied by the United States the Mexican government demands explanations01:43