In the United States, cops also KILL! This is what they did to a young African-American man.
At least 10 Virginia state police officers are formally linked to the death of Irvo Otieno, a 28-year-old African-American man who was killed in early March while being admitted to a mental health facility. The U.S. citizen was subdued by guards for more than 10 minutes until he was lethally asphyxiated. Two weeks later, the security officers involved were charged with intentional manslaughter and will now have to go to court for a trial to defend how a man in a mental health crisis ended up dead.
- Duration: 02:38
Irvo Otieno, trending in twitter, twitter, police abuse
- Irvo Otieno death: Ben Crump speaks with family after release of graphic video33:09
- MeEscondoEnElBañoComoEPN es Trending Topic en Twitter03:47
- Police kill African-American in San Diego California and confiscates cell of witnesses00:33
- Police shooting video shows LA cops kill armed Black man01:22
- United States also spy the conclave at the Vatican00:26
- Police officers subdue and end up KILLING an African-American man, as shown02:15
- #OMG: How police shot African-American man in California00:54