How did Nayarit and Sinaloa fare with the passage of hurricane Orlene?
Orlene quickly weakened to a tropical depression after making landfall as a hurricane in northwestern Mexico, but still left heavy rains.
- Duration: 04:55
- Hurricane Nora and its passage through Puerto Vallarta01:06
- Affected by the passage of Hurricane "Nora".22:28
- Hurricane Willa on Mexican coasts; Nayarit and Escuinapa, Sinaloa02:00
- This is how Huatulco fared after the passage of 'Agatha'.05:18
- Images of Texas after the passage of Hurricane Harvey04:06
- Hurricane Laura's passage "was wild", says Louisiana resident00:53
- Irma Back to Category 5, takes direct aim at Florida07:07