Russia's Lavrov Says Risk of Nuclear War Is 'Serious'
Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov warned there's a "serious" risk of nuclear war over Ukraine. He spoke in a state TV interview broadcast late Monday. He also said talks will continue with President Volodymyr Zelenskiy's representatives to try to reach a peace agreement.
- Duration: 01:01
tercera guerra mundial, breaking news, ww3, wwiii, ukraine, reussia, vladimir putin,
- "We're ready for anything," Joe Biden responds after Vladimir Putin's nuclear threat01:29
- Sergey Lavrov warns of "real danger" of world war and nuclear conflict01:48
- Zelensky: Failed Putin talks would mean a third World War07:23
- Joe Biden calls Vladimir Putin a war criminal after announcing additional aid to Ukraine02:46
- Vladimir Putin sets conditions to end Moscow's invasion in Ukraine01:52
- Russia warns that risk of World War III, this time nuclear, is "serious, it is real".02:01
- Putin puts nuclear forces on alert01:53