"Impeachment" against Trump: why is he investigated and what does Ukraine have to do with it?
The president of the House of Representatives of the United States Congress, Nancy Pelosi, announced Tuesday the start of investigations to conduct a political trial against President Donald Trump. He said Trump "betrayed his oath to office" and that his actions "violated the Constitution." And behind this decision, there is a call from Trump to the president of Ukraine revealed by an intelligence services informant. What do they accuse him of? What is an impeachment? We tell you in this video.
- Duration: 04:59
- Publish the final report in the case on the #impeachment of Donald Trump00:54
- "Impeachment" against Trump: why is he investigated and what does Ukraine have to do with it?04:59
- Why do people in Ukraine seek refuge in the subway? That's what it was made for!00:50
- Putin's joke mocking the cold winter that awaits Europe with sanctions on Russia02:25
- What is an Impeachment? | Nancy Pelosi announces Impeachment against Trump08:42
- Why Does Russia Want To Invade Ukraine Now?02:37
- What do we do against coronavirus as a society?01:15