Dramatic moment deputy saves 97-year-old from burning house!
The actions of two heroic deputies who rushed into the burning home of a bedridden 97-year-old woman have been captured in dramatic footage. One officer had to be rushed to the hospital after the daring rescue. Deputy Justin Ball and Corporal Jefferey Brown raced into the home of Maria Logan, 97, in the early hours of Thursday morning, as it became engulfed in flames.
- Duration: 01:16
- 97-Year-Old Twins Die Together00:40
- Pitbull Saves Woman from House Fire00:44
- Italy Earthquake: 10-year-old girl pulled from rubble of house, Sarah Morice reports02:43
- FULL - Two Year Old Miraculously Saves Twin Brother02:08
- 11-Year-Old Cuts White House Lawn02:13
- News Boy dies a hero trying to save granddad from burning house01:40
- Dramatic Video: Moment of explosion in Cuajimalpa from Torre Latino00:11