Are potatoes a nutritional cure-all?
Potatoes contain all the amino acids our body needs. Therefore, if you wanted to survive eating only one food for the rest of your life, it would be your best option. But yes, you would have to eat too many of them to be able to supply all the nutrients.
- Duration: 05:00
idioma EN, Producto KNOWMORE, Categoria Nutrition, Subcategoria Curiosities, Potatoes, nutrients, amino acids, white potatoes, sweet potatoes, french fries, mashed potatoes, KM_00708_EN
- Stuffed Potatoes05:00
- Purple sweet potatoes for colorful dishes05:00
- Discover Which Plants Do Provide Proteins05:00
- These Foods Taste Better If You Store Them At Room Temperature05:00
- What do you get when you get all the potatoes?00:26
- TLC Freaky Eaters Addicted to Cheesy Potatoes02:30
- Thanksgiving - Perfect Mashed Potatoes03:09