#HurricaneIrma: Category 5 storm 'potentially catastrophic'
The most powerful Atlantic hurricane in recorded history is heading west across the islands of the northeast Caribbean. Hurricane Irma is being described as a "potentially catastrophic" category five monster storm. It's expected to slam into the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. Storm surges, life-threatening winds, and torrential rainfall are expected along the Leeward Islands, which include Antigua, Barbuda, and Anguilla.
- Duration: 01:59
- Dramatic visuals from the Bahamas as #HurricaneDorian pounds the island01:58
- Obama: Japan Quake Potentially 'catastrophic'01:54
- Hurricane Irma threatens Caribbean islands and Florida01:59
- #HurricaneMichael strengthens as it approaches Florida Panhandle02:15
- Hurricane Florence strengthens, targets East Coast04:50
- Storm Manuel catastrophic damage in Guerrero02:58
- Hurricane Dorian tears through parts of the Bahamas03:35