What you should know about Candida Auris: Deadly fungus spreading in the U.S.
A deadly drug-resistant fungus is spreading across the United States, setting off health alerts in this nation. It is Candida auris (C. auris) which was first discovered in Japan in 2009, with the first known infections in the United States dating back to 2013.
- Duration: 03:47
- Everything you need to know about the 10 nominees for the best picture Oscar05:46
- What you should know about the fire in the Amazon01:30
- U.S. is looking at banning TikTok—What you should know01:55
- What you should know about the #Omicron variant, is there anything to be concerned about?05:26
- International Yoga Day: What you should know about this discipline02:05
- Here's what you should know about the Pfizer vaccine03:05
- Black fungus in Mexico: What is it and how does it spread?05:23