El Chapito reportedly sent messages of encouragement to his brother Ovidio Guzman
Ivan Archivaldo Guzman, alias El Chapito, reportedly sent messages of support to his brother Ovidio on social networks: "Not for everyone we are the bad guys in the story. The US State Department is offering a $5 million reward for the whereabouts of El Chapito, who is accused of drug trafficking.
- Duration: 01:03
ovidio guzman, detencion de ovidio guzman, los chapitos, chapo, chapo guzman, culiacan, sinaloa, Chapito, el ratón , el hijo del chapo.
- Escondite de El Mayo02:31
- Ovidio Guzman, son of 'El Chapo' arrested00:51
- Ovidio Guzman is RECAPTURED17:45
- I am the mouse! This is the origin of the narcocorrido of Ovidio Guzman, son of 'El Chapo'.02:53
- Photo of Ovidio Guzman circulates after his arrest in Culiacan, Sinaloa01:11
- Cártel de Sinaloa después de "El CHapo" Guzman04:26
- #LaTuta era un ratero mugroso: "El Chapo"01:51