China is in danger! An earthquake of magnitude 6.6 hit Sichuan!
A strong earthquake of magnitude 6.6 occurred on September 5 in Sichuan province in southwest China. The China Earthquake Center said the quake began around 1 pm local time. The epicenter was located 43 km from the city of Kangding at a depth of 10 km. Buildings shook, residents fled to open spaces in search of safety. In Ludin, the earthquake was so strong that it was difficult for some people to stand on their feet, and cracks appeared in some houses. The tremors were also felt by residents of Chengdu and Chongqing. The quake on Monday was also felt in the provinces of Yunnan, Shaanxi and Guizhou, located hundreds of kilometers away. China has activated a level three emergency response and sent rescuers to the affected areas. Rescuers help clear roads blocked by landslides caused by the earthquake. The quake was the strongest in Sichuan province since August 2017, when a magnitude 7.0 quake struck. Sichuan, a province of 84 million people, has already experienced a very difficult summer. In the past two months, the province has experienced a drought and the worst heat wave in 60 years.
- Duration: 02:05
china quake, china earthquake, quake, earthquake, video, popular right now, popular right now videos
- #CCTV - New Zealand earthquake hit01:10
- 7.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hit Us Just Now In Japan02:15
- China is in danger! An earthquake of magnitude 6.6 hit Sichuan!02:05
- Quake in CdMx; earthquake of 7.100:50
- Videos of the earthquake in China01:56
- Earthquake China September 16, 2021 (5.4) (6.0) Neijiang / Earthquake in China01:43
- #CHINA: IMAGES of EARTHQUAKE 6.6 that left 50 dead and roads blocked02:13