Did Pope Benedict XVI, successor of Pope John Paul II, die?
Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI, who ruled the Catholic Church from 2005 to 2013 and became the 265th Supreme Pontiff HAS NOT DIED, the false information was spread by a fake account of the President of the German Bishops' Conference, Georg Bätzing, created by famous Italian journalist.
- Duration: 01:15
- Pope Benedict resignation Pacemaker Not a factor00:57
- Pope Benedict XVI gravely ill Pope Francis asks for prayers for successor of John Paul II01:14
- Francis Pope and Pope Benedict XVI emeritus greet moments before the canonization of John Paul II and John XXIII01:33
- Benedict XVI, successor of John Paul II, passes away01:15
- Pope Benedict XVI to STEP DOWN at sunset03:39
- Cardinals offer his greetings to Emeritus Pope Benedict XVI01:28
- Two Modern Popes About to Become Saints01:47