World War III over the Ukraine-Russia conflict?
Russia has "for now" no intentions to deploy troops in the separatist regions of eastern Ukraine whose independence it recognized on Monday, but will do so if there is "a threat," Deputy Foreign Minister Andrei Rudenko said Tuesday.
- Duration: 02:32
- Will there be World War III?02:08
- UKRAINE, FAILURE to NEGOTIATE with RUSSIA could lead to WORLD WAR III03:44
- I will avoid direct NATO-Russia conflict; would cause World War III: Joe Biden01:47
- Explanation of the conflict between Russia and Ukraine04:57
- Russia warns that risk of World War III, this time nuclear, is "serious, it is real".02:01
- UN declares World War III?02:01
- Fears of Russian invasion rise after shelling in eastern Ukraine05:26