Major winter storm sweeping across U.S.
A massive storm system could bring up to a foot of snow to parts of the Plains and Midwest on Friday before moving onto the South and East this weekend. CBS New York chief weathercaster Lonnie Quinn is tracking the storm.
- Duration: 01:17
- Tropical Storm Claudette caused destruction across Southeast03:22
- News - Millions in U.S. face snow and freezing rain02:08
- Winter storm continues to cause accidents in the U.S.01:45
- Tornado sweeping across Abilene, TX caught on camera00:16
- Chaos in the U.S.: 5,000 flights canceled; see stunning images of winter storm01:11
- Monster Snowstorm in US01:57
- Blizzard Hits U.S. Northeast00:32