Lava overflows the main cone of La Palma volcano.
This you see is the exact moment when the lava flows with such intensity that the main cone has overflowed. It happened between two and four o'clock in the afternoon this Thursday, Canary Islands time.
- Duration: 01:09
- #OMG: Drone footage shows lava stream hit La Palma beach01:06
- Overflow of lava flow in the main cone of La Palma volcano01:47
- #OMG: La Palma volcano continues to spew lava and ash00:31
- La Palma volcano: the "miracle house" that escaped lava in the Canary Islands01:37
- Lava shoots up from volcano on La Palma in Spain's Canary Island,04:41
- Lava flow from La Palma volcano has already carried away houses and roads00:46
- LA PALMA VOLCANO: This is the new 'LOW ISLAND' formed by the LAVA in TAZACORTE | RTVE Noticias03:50