Etna volcano, located on the Italian island of Sicily, erupts again.
The Etna volcano, located on the Italian island of Sicily, has erupted again after 20 days of silence, leaving a cloud of smoke and ash that reached a height of about 9,000 meters, according to the first estimates of experts.
- Duration: 00:57
- Italys Mount Etna Erupts Again01:28
- Spectacular Sicily Volcano00:50
- Sunday under the ashes of the Etna volcano01:00
- ETNA VOLCANO ERUPTS IN EASTERN SICILY01:25
- Hiker killed as volcano on Italy's Stromboli island erupts01:06
- Volcano Erupts on Hawaii's Big Island01:50
- Alert for eruption of Etna volcano in Sicily, Italy01:10