Indian variant of #Covid19 is of "double mutation."
In India, infections in the last 24 hours totaled 352,991 and hospitals in Delhi and elsewhere, overwhelmed, turned away thousands of patients after running out of medical oxygen supplies and beds. This increase in cases has been linked to the B.1.617 variant, better known as the Indian variant, which has a double mutation, i.e. it harbors two mutations seen in other variants.
- Duration: 01:25
- Restrictions in Europe due to FEAR of the INDIAN VARIANT02:16
- #COVID19: Caution against the British variant of the virus02:20
- New Variant" of #Covid19 Spreading Faster in UK Identified02:02
- Oxygen tanks double their price for #Covid1903:22
- Coronavirus mutation, new dominant strain01:11
- Mutation already circulating in Mexico, Warns of "Jalisco Strain".02:08
- What is known about the new variant of the coronavirus? This expert answers03:05