Minneapolis police shooting: Accidental discharge of a gun instead of taser?
An officer allegedly shot a young Black man after confusing a taser for a handgun. The police chief of the Minneapolis suburb where an officer fatally shot a young Black man told reporters Monday that the killing was the result of an "accidental discharge." Daunte Wright, 20, was shot dead during a traffic stop in Brooklyn Center, a suburb of Minneapolis — not far from the courtroom where the trial against the former police officer Derek Chauvin for the murder of George Floyd is taking place.
- Duration: 05:46
- Protests near Minneapolis intensify after death of Daunte Wright06:11
- Accidental shooting at police-citizen training kills Florida woman02:42
- Police Use Taser On Naked Jogger00:37
- Raw - Shootings In Downtown Minneapolis Leave 6 Wounded00:58
- Fatal police shooting sparks protests in Minneapolis00:50
- #PhilandoCastile shooting aftermath streamed live02:40
- News Florida teenager dies after police Taser03:16