Pantheons closed, how did the pandemic change on the Day of the Dead?
In addition to the suffering of having lost a loved one, families are facing the pain of not being able to visit them in the graveyards due to the cancellation of #DayOfDeath.
- Duration: 02:17
- How a giant dinosaur exhibition in Hong Kong came to life during a pandemic06:22
- How I change sign language for the pandemic01:39
- On May 10 the pantheons will be closed03:03
- Nuevo Leon reinforces measures of May 10 for the coronavirus01:22
- Mexico celebrates a Day of the Dead marked by the pandemic02:08
- Mexico celebrates a Day of the Dead marked by the pandemic02:15
- Coronavirus: Timeline of a pandemic10:19