Disney's Splash Mountain to be re-themed around "The Princess and the Frog"
Disney officials said the ride would no longer be tied to the 1946 movie, "Song of the South," which many view as racist. The Splash Mountain attraction at Disneyland Resort in Southern California and the Magic Kingdom park in Florida will be transformed to align with "The Princess and the Frog" film.
- Duration: 00:41
- Shocking Video Shows Disney Employee Fighting Gator01:45
- Splash Mountain Getting 'Princess and the Frog' Update02:14
- Disney's 80's Splash Mountain Rap01:49
- Walt Disney World Splash Mountain Magic Kingdom13:37
- Dolphin Makes a Splash in NYC00:43
- News Faithful Celebrate Good Friday Worldwide01:07
- They make a coronavirus-themed wedding and catch it02:07