Mother of George Floyd's child speaks out: "This is what those officers took"
Roxie Washington, the mother of George Floyd's young daughter, spoke publicly on Tuesday for the first time since Floyd's death. In a tearful statement at a news conference, she said that she "wanted everybody to know that this is what those officers took."
- Duration: 11:28
- Mother of George Floyd's child speaks out: "This is what those officers took"11:28
- George Floyd's daughter, her mother speak out on his tragic death03:18
- Mother of child who died in subway accident speaks out02:41
- George Floyd's Brother Terrence Speaks Out04:10
- Officers Involved In George Floyd's Arrest02:03
- News - Mother of Suspected S.C. Serial Killer Speaks Out00:48
- Bully Boy's Mum Speaks Out "My Son Got What He Deserved"04:18