Michael Jackson Suicide?
CBS legal analyst Lisa Bloom talks about the possibility of Dr. Conrad Murray's defense team claiming that pop superstar Michael Jackson self-administered the propofol that killed him.
- Duration: 02:54
cbsepisode , news, noticia, celebrity, the early, show, michael, jackson, dr. conrad , murray , suicide , propofol , drug , suicidio de michael jackson, doctor, pop , king of death, defense
- Dr Conrad Murray called girlfriend as Michael Jackson died01:13
- Expert doubts Jackson gave himself fatal dose02:27
- Defense: Michael Jackson was an addict02:07
- JACKSON DEATH TRIAL: Prosecution rest their case01:48
- Dr Murray's answers 'didn't add up'02:25
- Jackson Doc's Trial Will Center on Drug03:38
- Jacksons React to "Not Guilty" Plea03:28