Who Is the Homeless Woman Who Sang Beautiful Subway Solo?
Emily Zamourka recently came to fame with her haunting solo captured in the Los Angeles subway. Zamourka is a classically trained violinist, originally from Russia. She became homeless and started playing on the street after getting hit with massive medical bills. When her $10,000 violin was stolen, she was left with only one instrument: her voice. Several GoFundMe pages have been set up to help her, and one violinist offered to give her an instrument.
- Duration: 03:00
- Who is this Mysterious Woman who Appears with ALL the FAMOUS?07:18
- Woman humiliated thief who tried to assault02:51
- Who spends more in a year, a woman or a man?02:03
- Who Sang It? with Sting and Shaggy04:32
- Musical Couples Who Sang their Love05:00
- #VIDEO - Woman discovers and humiliates man who masturbated in the NY Subway02:00
- The woman who put on makeup in front of the body and life of her boyfriend04:44