- President Obama Trayvon Martin could have been me18:07
- Murray could have saved Jackson: Cardiologist03:53
- Could the Aurora Shooting Have Been Prevented04:48
- Trump: Mueller report was great, could not have been better01:33
- Who is #NikolasCruz and What Could Have Caused Him to Kill?02:20
- Veteran Army fears deportation of his wife, have two children with disabilities02:10
- The Best Age to Have Children05:00
Could #JeffreyEpstein Have Children He Never Met?
Does Jeffrey Epstein have a secret son or daughter to inherit his vast fortune? That's what a DNA company is trying to answer. Morse Genealogical Services sent out a call looking for the "unknown children of late Jeffrey Epstein" or anyone who believes they gave birth to his child. Epstein was never married. He did have a younger... brother, as well as a niece and nephew. Depending on the deceased person's will, relatives would inherit everything. But that could all change in Epstein's case.
- Views -
- Duration 01:38