Central Park Five prosecutor Linda Fairstein calls Netflix series an "outright fabrication"
A former prosecutor portrayed in a Netflix series about the notorious 1989 "Central Park Five" case calls the production a "outright fabrication." Linda Fairstein, who is now a bestselling crime novelist, was dropped by her publisher last week, amid increasing fallout over her role in the convictions.
- Duration: 03:27
- Ava Duvernay's Netflix series reignites Central Park Five debate08:40
- Lady Gaga at Central Park Summer Concert Series, Good Morning America04:16
- The XFactor 2012 Britney Spears in Central Park00:14
- Nicki Minaj 'GMA' Concert: One of Hip Hop's Hottest Artists Rocks Central Park04:06
- OMG Justin Bieber laments about marriage Proposal in Central Park01:11
- Tom Hanks surprises just married in Central Park00:54
- Miranda Sings Has New Netflix Series00:46