- "Furious 7" dominated the box office00:51
- 5 Office Snacks Out Of The Box05:00
- Deadpool breaks box office record05:09
- 'Rogue One' Tops Holiday Box Office00:35
- #Dumbo Struggles To Soar At The Box Office00:48
- Raw - The Little Blue Box That Can Save Lives01:19
- #GMA: 'Avengers: Endgame' cast talks about the film's highly-anticipated debut04:24
Can #AvengersEndgame Save Slumping Box Office?
'Avengers: Endgame" is shaping up to be the biggest films of 2019. The movie has already smashed pre-sale ticket records and could open as high as $300 million domestically in its first weekend. Paul Dergarabedian of Comscore said that Avengers: Endgame could single-handedly reverse the nation's box office woes. Comscore says... that in 2019, the American film industry has seen a year-to-date deficit of 17%. Comicbook.com reports the estimated $2.74 billion earned at the domestic box office is down 17% from the same time period in 2018. It's down 18% from 2017, a year bolstered by early hits.
- Views -
- Duration 00:40