Will ‘#Shazam!’ Be A Box Office Smash?
The Wrap reports “Shazam” may do well for DC films, perhaps moreso than expected. Many estimates are at $50 million, not far off from Marvel's 2015 film “Ant-Man,” which opened to $57 million. “Shazam!” has a $100 million production budget, compared to "Ant-Man"s $130 million. The film will be disconnected from DC's previous storylines, and this may be the goal for the franchise's future films. 'Shazam!' hits theaters April 5th.
- Duration: 00:32
- ‘It’ Scares Up Monster $13.5 Million at Thursday Box Office00:44
- BOX OFFICE FAILURES 202333:26
- #Dumbo Struggles To Soar At The Box Office00:48
- Why Cats Failed At The Box Office05:29
- 5 Office Snacks Out Of The Box05:00
- Deadpool breaks box office record05:09
- The Top Box Office Movies of 201705:00