- Extradited to the Reina del Pacífico to the US00:48
- WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange Loses Appeal To Stop His Extradition to Sweden06:47
- Houston Man Watches Water Rise Near Home00:47
- The American Dream and the Federal Reserve SCAM01:44
- Raw Video: Mexico Drug Cartel Boss Extradited to US01:19
- WikiLeaks Threat: Will US torture Assange?04:26
- Judge says that the person who sent Mexico is not El Chapo00:05
"If Assange is extradited to the US we will have serious problems to know the truth"
Argentine political scientist Atilio Borón believes that the arrest of Julian Assange is a clear example that governments, like the US, do not want the things they do to be known by the public, since anyone who reveals secrets could run his luck British justice has no reason to imprison him and therefore it is very likely that... the founder of WikiLeaks will be extradited to the US, says Borón.
- Views -
- Duration 02:59