- Houston Man Watches Water Rise Near Home00:47
- Judge says that the person who sent Mexico is not El Chapo00:05
- North Korea accuses US of 'serious provocation and infringement'02:52
- Fund research to know the truth about 91112:58
- James Comey: I need Americans to know this truth ...03:55
- Jessa Duggar Breaks Silence in Wake of Brother Josh Duggar's Scandal00:47
- Manchester Explosion: What we know02:40
"If Assange is extradited to the US we will have serious problems to know the truth"
Argentine political scientist Atilio Borón believes that the arrest of Julian Assange is a clear example that governments, like the US, do not want the things they do to be known by the public, since anyone who reveals secrets could run his luck British justice has no reason to imprison him and therefore it is very likely that... the founder of WikiLeaks will be extradited to the US, says Borón.
- Views -
- Duration 02:59