Disgrace ! Catholic Priest Caught On Camera Snorting Cocaine On Church Grounds.
This is the moment a Roman Catholic priest snorted a line of cocaine at a party in his house on church grounds. Father Stephen Crossan, 37, is said to have sniffed the cocaine through a £10 note at the end of a night of drinking beers and whiskey. A footage, obtained by The Sun on Sunday, is said to have been recorded at the end of two days of partying when Father Crossan invited friends to his parish home. He has admitted taking drugs, telling the newspaper's Ruth Warrander: 'It was just the one night and that was it. I do not have an issue with drugs.'
- Duration: 00:24
cocaine, Father Stephen Crossan, Roman Catholic priest, the sun
- News Suspect Arrested In California Priest Murder01:56
- Catholic priest causes stir in Mexico04:45
- Priest snorting cocaine00:25
- Caught on tape snorting cocaine in shop01:13
- Colombian priest carrying cocaine in her stomach01:05
- Priest snorts cocaine and there with him Nazis objects00:25
- Pope Francis Apologizes For 'Irreparable Damage' Of Catholic Priest Sex Abuse01:10