No Dresses For Princess Charlotte?
If you can hardly wait to see little Princess Charlotte in a sweet dress, you are going to have to wait a little while. Although the new royal wore a Victorian inspired gown for her Christening, insiders are saying that Kate will keep her in onesies until she is at least 1-years-old. Both parents are waiting to put their baby girl in a dress. Check out the video to find out why Princess Charlotte will not be wearing a dress until her first birthday.
- Duration: 00:37
Family, Prince Williams, Kate Middleton, Princess Charlotte, Princess Charlotte Dress, Princess Charlotte Onesie, Princess Charlotte Wardrobe, Royals, Royal Family, Charlotte Christening, Princess Charlotte Clothes, Princess Charlotte Royal, Charlotte
- Prince Harry Emotional Over Princess Diana00:35
- Cuteness Alert: See Princess Charlotte's Royal Pics00:27
- Kate Middleton's Looks Amazing Post Baby!00:44
- Kate Middleton Gets Her Cardio On!00:32
- Prince William Gushes Over His Little Royals!00:30
- Princess Charlotte Christened in Private Service01:06
- Official Royal Photos of Princess Charlotte's Christening Released!00:46