Queen Elizabeth II Sets Royal Record!
As if being grandma to two of the cutest little kids on earth, Prince George and Princess Charlotte wasn’t enough, Queen Elizabeth II will become Britain’s longest reigning monarch. After 5:30 PM on Wednesday, she will surpass Queen Victoria’s record of 63 years, seven months and two days. That means Queen Elizabeth II ascended to the thrown when she was 25-years-old. Will she soon step down from the throne or will she continue to rule the UK?
- Duration: 00:44
Wire, Queen Elizabeth II, England, Queen, Throne, Longest reigning Queen, Longest UK Monarch, Queen Victoria, UK's Longest Monarch, The Royal Family, Prince George, Princess Charlotte, The Queen of England, Longest Monarch, England's Queen Elizabeth,
- How Queen Elizabeth's Health Declined Following Prince Philip's Death02:03
- Queen Elizabeth Honors Benedict Cumberbatch00:59
- Is Queen Elizabeth Moving to Chicago?00:44
- Royal Family Warns Paparazzi to Stop Harassing Prince George00:37
- Queen Elizabeth II has died Buckingham Palace announces01:56
- Queen of Versailles Star's Autopsy Revealed00:44
- Queen Elizabeth II Dies at 9600:29