Gaddafi is dead. Who is next in Arab Spring revolution?
http://www.nma.tv One by one the dictators are falling, thus bringing hope and optimism to a region that has enjoyed neither throughout decades of suppression. The people of the Middle East have seized upon an historic opportunity to determine their own futures. Where else might the movement spread? The death of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi has emboldened protestors in Syria. All eyes are now on Syrian leader Bashar al-Assad.
- Duration: 00:58
NMA, World, edition, Gaddafim dead, next, Arab, Spring, revolution, HD, HQ, animation, dictator, Muammar, news, 2011
- Hosni Mubarak Trial: Christiane Amanpour on Why It Matters to Arab Spring, Rest of World02:46
- 'Arab Spring scapegoat for debts US can't pay off"04:19
- 3 dead in restaurant explosions in the United Arab Emirates00:15
- Padre es reunido con su hijo después de ataquemes químicos06:57
- Raw Jedi Return To Tunisia As Part Of Government Tourism Drive03:06
- Deadly Car Bomb Near Benghazi Hospital00:38
- News - Will Bernie's Revolution Last?00:40