Newt Gingrich Hit by Glitter at Anti-Gay Event - Feel The Rainbow!
At a book signing in Minneapolis, recently declared the hippest and gayest city in America, I greeted 2012 GOP presidential contender and former House Speaker Newt Gingrich with a shower of rainbow glitter. "Feel the Rainbow! Stop the hate! Stop anti-gay politics! It's dividing our country and its not fixing our economy!" I shouted. Gingrich was conducting the book signing as part of The Minnesota Family Council & Institute Annual Dinner 2011 celebration. The MFC has been an instrumental mover of a marriage inequality amendment that would enshrine discrimination in Minnesota's state constitution.
- Duration: 00:55
News & Politics , Newt , glitter , prank , feel the rainbow, anti-gay , gay marriage , minneapolis , mn Gingrich , 2012 , MN , Family , Council , gay , rights , marriage , amendment , feel , the , rainbow , hilton , robert , erickson, punked , viral , lots , of , pride
- Fox News Reacts to Mitt Romney reacting to Newt Gingrich quitting00:27
- Photographers Attacked during Anti Gay Marriage01:22
- News - Mississippi Anti-Gay Marriage law Blocked00:43
- ChickFilA Controversy Gay Activist02:01
- Approve gay marriage in France01:40
- Union Gay No is Marriage The Vatican00:58
- Raw Gay Marriage in Utah Halted00:55