Kirstie Alley Full Of Surprises Again On "DWTS"
Look who's dancing now. Once again, Kirstie Alley found a way to make herself the center of attention on "Dancing With The Stars," but instead of falling or having a wardrobe malfunction, she got a little help from a famous friend. John Travolta, who redefined Hollywood dancing in the '70s with "Grease" and "Saturday Night Fever," and co-starred with Alley in the "Look Who's Talking" films, showed up to coach Alley and her partner, Maksim Chmerkovskiy. Chmerkovskiy did his part, too -- he bared his chest, on which an American flag was painted, for their fox trot. Alley and Travolta approved of the look, and his ability. “[Travolta] said verbatim, 'Maks is the best thing to happen to dance since me,'" Alley told reporters after the show (via EW). "Before he left he took me aside and said he really feels like Maks could do films. You know how John did when he did dancing films, he would change the whole culture, the way people dressed, the way people talked. He feels that way about Maks.” The judges were pleased, too: the pair got a 23 out of 30.
- Duration: 01:03
Kirstie, Alley, full, surprises, again, on, DWTS, Dancing, With, the, stars, filñm, dancer, dance, entertainment, 2011, John, Travolta, coach, abc
- Kirstie Alley Interview Dancing With the Stars On ABC News03:24
- Kirstie Alley - Dancing with the Stars 2011 week 101:35
- Kirstie Alley Loses All That Weight, Again!00:34
- OMG - Kirstie Alley is Back on The Fitness Wagon!00:34
- Kirstie Alley Cast In Scream Queens Season 200:39
- DWTS: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy (Week 8) 201101:34
- DWTS: Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy (Week 9) 201101:40