FAKE NEWS: Waves of false news in the Mexican press after "Otis".
"Otis" hit hard in the state of Guerrero on October 24 and, a little more than a week after the devastating hurricane, fake news has become present in the midst of the disaster and the need of the coastal region.
- Duration: 02:26
Huracan Otis, Otis, HUracan, video, nota, noticias, noticias 2023, tragedia en Acapulco, Acapulco, Aca
- Farewell to child killed by Otis03:17
- Acapulco Diamante has been looted after the passage of Hurricane Otis06:17
- "Acapulco is lost": Acapulco elementary school principal on the passage of Hurricane 'Otis'.08:34
- Streets devastated by Otis in Acapulco03:07
- Tourist tells of the uncertainty she experienced after Hurricane Otis hit Acapulco12:37
- Another video of the Princess Hotel Acapulco after Huracan Otis.02:20
- This is AMLO's plan for the reconstruction of Acapulco after 'Otis18:46