Victims are about to start the march from Acapulco to the National Palace, called "Caravan to Mexico City".
Victims are about to start the march from Acapulco to the National Palace, called "Caravan to Mexico City", to demand President #AMLO not to forget the highlands. "López Obrador did not come to Acapulco, he did not visit a single neighborhood, he did not listen to the people, and they are allocating crumbs that will never reach for the reconstruction of our municipality," explained Ramiro Solorio, former candidate of Movimiento Ciudadano in #Acapulco. "The hour of truth has arrived. They (Government) want to minimize the tragedy and want to make invisible the number of dead, missing and victims." "That is why the only way to save Acapulco is to raise our voices. It is time to raise our voices, it is time to demand a true reconstruction for our municipality. For Acapulco, it is forbidden to give up," said @ramirosolorio .
- Duration: 01:18
Huracan Otis, Otis, HUracan, amlo, video, nota, noticias, noticias 2023, tragedia en Acapulco, Acapulco, Aca
- Victims of Otis decide to go fishing due to a lack of food in Guerrero05:19
- "Acapulco is lost": Acapulco elementary school principal on the passage of Hurricane 'Otis'.08:34
- Acapulco Diamante has been looted after the passage of Hurricane Otis06:17
- Streets devastated by Otis in Acapulco03:07
- Here's how the arrival of Hurricane Otis was warned about, hours later Acapulco disappeared03:03
- Tourist tells of the uncertainty she experienced after Hurricane Otis hit Acapulco12:37
- This is AMLO's plan for the reconstruction of Acapulco after 'Otis18:46