Russian dream experiment: fact or fiction?
Throughout history, human beings have tried in every possible way to expand their knowledge and this has given rise to many stories that have remained unconfirmed but still surprising to those who know them, so today we present the story of the Russian sleep experiment, an event that supposedly took place in the 1940s in the Soviet Union and involved five people who were kept awake for a prolonged period, sometimes cited as 15 days, using a stimulant gas. Researchers would have monitored the subjects to study the effects of extreme insomnia on the human mind and body, however the end of this experiment was unexpected even by the scientists themselves. Find out what happened.
- Duration: 07:30
Experimento ruso del sueño, Experimento del sueño, nazi, union sovietica, leyenda
- EL GANADOR DE BAILADO POR UN SUEÑO, ADRIÁN DI MONTE - Bailando por un sueño 2017 FINAL03:46
- Russian Sleep Experiment Viewed from Reality06:33
- Experimento social en China04:23
- #DROSS: The terrifying Nazi experiment18:09
- Nazi Russian from Cancun is lynched02:03
- Human hybrids, the cruel Nazi experiment07:32
- Quadrotor Fails01:13