Are COVID-19 Cases on the Rise Again?
A new COVID-19 variant, "EG.5," is sparking an uptick in COVID-19 cases across the U.S. New York is reporting a 55% increase in COVID-19 cases from two weeks ago and there's a 12% increase in hospitalizations nationwide. Millions of Americans have been packing stadiums and movie theaters for this summer's big entertainment events, making it the perfect environment for COVID-19 to spread.
- Duration: 01:40
newcovid19, nueva variante de covid, COVID-19, EG.5covid,
- What do we know about the Covid-19 IHU variant detected in France?02:04
- Covid-19 cases on the rise in Mexico01:25
- Worries about COVID-19 cases after holiday02:51
- 16 deaths and 848 cases of covid 19 in Mexico01:44
- FDA approves new Covid-19 booster shot as cases are on the rise02:18
- Covid-19 Hospitalizations on the Rise at CDMX00:24
- Hospital admissions soar as COVID-19 cases rise in 47 states06:41