People stand in streets in Kabul after strong quake jolts Afghanistan
People head out onto the streets in Afghanistan's capital after a strong earthquake hit, with the United States Geological Survey (USGS) putting the magnitude at 6.5. The USGS said the quake was centred near Jurm in northeastern Afghanistan and had a depth of 187 kilometers (116 miles). There were no immediate reports of casualties or damage, but the quake was felt strongly across much of Afghanistan, Pakistan and even further east in parts of India.
- Duration: 01:11
Afghanistan , Afghanistan quake, Afghanistan mortal quake, quake earthquake, .
- One month after the devastating earthquake a 6.8 quake shakes Ecuador01:09
- Earthquake footage from Skardum, Pakistan02:53
- Tremors Felt Across North India And Pakistan00:57
- 5.3-magnitude quake leaves at least 26 dead in Afghanistan03:43
- #Afghanistan quake kills 1,000 people, deadliest in decades01:27
- Earthquake in Iran65 magnitude today00:06
- Strong shaking in Valparaiso, Chile after 8.3 quake00:24