Journalist shocked live by an aftershock of the earthquake in Turkey: "Film that place".
A series of earthquakes shook southeastern Turkey and northern Syria early this morning, claiming the lives of nearly 1,600 people, according to an initial assessment. In Turkey alone, 1,014 people have been killed and more than 5,000 injured, according to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, who estimates the number of collapsed buildings at 2,824. Thousands of victims are reportedly trapped under the rubble, which rescue teams are trying to reach. Meanwhile, in Syria, there are more than 500 dead and more than a thousand wounded, mostly in the northwestern provinces: 371 in Aleppo, Hama, Latakia and Tartous, controlled by the government, and 212 in Idlib, under rebel control, where there are also more than 400 wounded.
- Duration: 00:57
sismo en turquia, sismo, turquia, sismo, nota, noticias, noticias 2023
- 7.4 magnitude earthquake hits Mexico #Terremoto #Sismo03:54
- Turkey earthquake: Dozens trapped as 22 killed and 500 injured01:58
- Terremoto de 7.2 sacude Indonesia02:04
- TOTAL chaos in Turkey and Syria after EARTHQUAKE 7.809:57
- Building collapses as earthquake hits Turkey & Greece; 4 killed, 120 injured01:17
- Turkey earthquake – Massive 7.0 quake rocks Izmir ‘triggering tsunami’01:52
- Rescues in Turkey after quake topples buildings15:02